- Family Practice of All Ages
- Well & Ill Child Exams
- Internal Medicine
- Steroid Injections
- Chronic Disease Management
- Acute Illness Mangement
- Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
- Flight Physicals
Our cardiopulmonary services: EKG, Holter Monitor, Pulse Oximetry, and Rhythm Strips. Our x-ray and cardiopulmonary services are provided by our trained lab technicians. A few of the key features of our new X-ray equipment are:
- Adjustable height for greater patient comfort
- Less patient radiation exposure due to faster exposure times
- New cassettes and screens for better image details
Our lab services provide specialized tests and services which include Hematology, Immunology, Chemistry, and Urinalysis. We also collect samples for Toxicology, drug screening, microbiology and Pap smears.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact Renee Eck, Clinical Director, at (417) 667-6015.